Acupuncture is used in almost all the fields of medicine and it is primarily used to reduce inflammation, pain and increase blood flow.
Oriental medicine consists of using herbs and needles. Painless needles are used to stimulate a reaction to promote healing. Acupuncture is proven to be more effective, with less side effects, than modern medicine. In our practice we are addressing the conditions described below but anything involving pain can be treated with acupuncture.
- Headaches can be caused by a car accident or just stress.
- Sinus Pressure or facial pressure: Discomfort in the face and often the ears.
- Allergies: A negative reaction to food, animal dander, and pollen.
- Anxiety and depression: Loss of interests, loss of appetite, and restlessness.
- Osteoporosis: bone weakness.
- Chronic pain (in the neck, back, knees, and head): An unpleasant feeling of discomfort or constant or fluctuating pain.
- Hypertension: Unusal high blood pressure
- Insomnia: Lack of sleep, inabiliity to sleep.
- Menstrual cramps and PMS: Throbbing pain generally in back and stomach areas. Possible mood swing.
- Migraines: Throbbing pain in one area of the head. Light sensitivity and prodrome.
- Motion sickness: Nausea caused by any movement.
- Sprains: a damage in the tissue surrounding a joint.
- Strokes: A loss of blood flow to the head causing impairment.